You Give Job You Give Job

Good, lots of potential

I really enjoyed this flash, the style was refreshing. You've clearly got the skills and everything you need to make a great flash, I think all you needed to do was speed the pace up a bit. The script was amusing, everything just needed to happen a little bit faster. Looking forward to more.

Bambee Bambee

bambi's face when he falls in the burning forest.

this may be a useless review but in response to other reviews: "flower" is the skunk's name, not a squirrel (do kids not watch bambi anymore?). and the credits song is "jungle boogie" by kool & the gang, it was probably in the credits but i didn't watch to find out, and neither did you apparently.

in conclusion: bambee does bambi justice, and i love both movies.

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

AHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAAAhahhaha

I think that's the funniest thing I've seen in my LIFE, let alone on Newgrounds. I cannot wait for Part 5, holy potatoes man, Luke, the Professor, Carl, the Doctor.. They're all too amazing.

Please keep it up, and please maintain the hilarious standard of high quality in your "scripts".

Skaijo responds:

Hahaha, what "scripts" ? xD

Lmao, I know what you mean, though. I'll do my best.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Boring...

I saw it was by Egoraptor so I thought it could be funny, and there were a few moments at the beginning. But after 30 seconds or so I tuned out and realized I was just reading reviews in the background, not watching the actual Flash.

It wasn't too good. Like someone already mentioned, animé is repetitive and generally meaningless... we got it. Could have been much shorter, although I don't know how long the Flash is because I didn't bother finishing it.

Please return to the funny stuff!

Candy Hole #1 Candy Hole #1

this is awesome.

please please please make more.... i am voting 5 for this every day until it gets into the portal's best 50 of all time.

the collage-like style seems so fresh and is such a welcome change from all this frame by frame we're seeing, plus the voices were well done.

SHARING!

WeRBopBop #18 WeRBopBop #18

oops...

the kitty didn't have tits on her head when they threw the switch the first time...

anyways, interesting flash.. disturbing as usual at times but entertaining

Scribble. Scribble.

Cute

I enjoyed it. I like how nothing is explained; people can interpret what it means in many different ways...

Nice and simple animation as well. I can see elements of Don Hertzfeld (creator of that classic cartoon "Rejected") in the movement of some of the characters, as well as Dave Firth ("Salad Fingers") in the way the sound and actions worked together in some of the sequences. I love both animators so that's cool with me.

Overall I liked it, you could've polished up a few things, but yes overall I liked it. Let's see some more...

Chicken Galoora Chicken Galoora

Hmmm...

3 Stars for the animation - I'd give you more but the jokes in your short, they were just so cliché. I know you were paying homage to your favourite animated director but that doesn't mean you have to completely copy his (or whoever wrote them's) ideas.

I'm pretty sure we've seen almost every one of those accidents happen to Wile E. or one of those cartoon characters over 10 years ago; you could've thrown some completely original ideas in there. So don't say "Story written, directed, and created by Anthony Watts" if it isn't so... "Story inspired by Chuck Jones, jokes rearranged and slightly altered by Anthony Watts" would be more appropriate.

But good work on most of the animation; I'm just disappointed by the lack of originality in this front page flash.

Biddiexpress responds:

Copy? Why not? It's a fantastic way to learn about your favourate artists, like you have woth your work it's so bloody wierd and you've obviously looked a david firths'work. After a while you'll work it into the style you've already developed, and like i've said (I'm just repeating myself now) I wanted to get this out of my system so i can concentrate on my own stuff, my own ideas, my OWN style. I even said in the authors commentary i have a go at imitating them.

Oh well, at least 3 is a magic number and I'm on the front page. =D

TEST, but plz dont blam TEST, but plz dont blam

realllly nice but

don't upload this stuff to NG, people will not respond well to it unfortunately (see below).... but good work man, some sweet design going on here

Bad Baby Bad Baby

pretty entertaining

nice lookin' animation! and not sure what it all means, but i definitely saw something very similar to one of those scenes when i tried shrooms. baaaaaad trip... and the soundtrack was both interesting and creepy.