The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

pretty good

"wtf"
by: wikikiwi
date: 56 minutes ago
why wont anything happen when i click on somethin it doesnt work
hahahah oh man, yeah this guy is a damn fool.
pretty good game, some of the torture methods when you overlap them they don't really work out though. other than a couple small bugs, pretty well done

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

i love jezzball!!!!

and i haven't played in in years... this was almost as good, thanks for making it. was jezzball in windows entertainment pack 1995 or something? 1993? well, whenever it was created it was golden....

along with chip's challenge and SKI FREE woooh! those were epic...

anyways i agree, the graphics could've been improved, but overall pretty awesome job with a classic concept.

Fafu The Ostrich RPG Fafu The Ostrich RPG

awesome except

it froze whenever i pressed the "2" key to open the chest. it would let me load or use items, but wouldn't let me press "space" or any arrow keys after pressing "2". so i could reload n use the key over n over, but i couldn't do jack after using it.... damn! but it was a fun game though.

Wiesi responds:

i´m sorry but i can´t help because here it works without problems. maybe you haven´t installed the latest flashplayer or something..

Cosmic Blast Cosmic Blast

i agree...

this game kinda blew. kinda really blew. considering you prob spent quite a bit of time making it, it was def not worth it. you clearly have skills, make something good.

Comic Relief Comic Relief

its simple but fun

128 noses on my second try

Brink of Alienation: IV Brink of Alienation: IV

yeah....

glitchy galore.. i couldn't do anything in level 2.

Final Defense Final Defense

sweet stuff

but it would be better if there wasn't that glitch... sometimes a random tank will frolick about your base and there's nothing you can do about it... kinda sucks when you've got a nice base goin' and one of those rat bastards floats right into and/or across your base and burns your house to the ground.

other than that, a pretty good game, keep at it. this could be really good with a bit of tweaking and a better menu/stat checking system.

Breaking-Point Breaking-Point

hot stuff

Good job man! You're only 14? That's crazy... I wish I could do half the stuff you can!

Btw i find it hilarious that Sladaerna dissed gameric5's spelling of "cogratulations", correcting it with "congradulations"... you're both wrong, dumbasses. It's congratulations.

Again, nice work.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

Sassy to the MAX.

Awesome retro arcade game, I wish I had more time to play it.